Hi everyone, this is George writing – something that hasn’t happened for a long while. It feels great to be home. We almost immediately had our first crisis. My feeding tube came out. I had been saying for several days that it did not feel right, particularly with the stitching gone. So that means we need to await surgery. In the meantime, Ev has been pushing food on me like crazy!
George is done, so this is Ev writing now. I now read labels to find high calorie foods and stay away from the tasteless low fat fare.
George has already had a nice look at his yard. So refreshing. It was cool outside today but the temperatures are going to be rising this weekend and we will no doubt be outside. Today George was very tired from the activities of yesterday so we have had a quiet sleepy day. Peter (George’s bro) even joined in the rest fest. He came over to visit George this afternoon and enjoy the massage chair. I went to the kitchen to get coffee and some cookies and when I returned it was very quiet and they were both sleeping.
Well that's about it. Bye for now.
George and Ev
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment